CD-RW Howto?

I just received my SCSI CD-RW (Yamaha CRW4416SX).
The CD-Writing-HOWTO does not mention the RW disks.

Anything special with them?

Unlike a PD-CD, I don't think the device is seen as just another
hard disk.  Is the only difference with plain CDR that I can
re-format and start over with cdrecord?  I assume there's
multi-session stuff too so I can incrementally add stuff to it.

Does anyone have a pointer to useful documentation for CD-RW?

Thanks
--
Peter Galbraith, research scientist          <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Maurice Lamontagne Institute, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada