Re: Self referencing

>> "OK" == Ove Kaaven <ovek@arcticnet.no> writes:

OK> I haven't completed the migration (what's holding me back is Slackware's
OK> pine version which is newer than Debian's),

There is a pine 4 Version in projects/experimental on the mirrors.

OK> else is replaced by Debian equivalents. "devs" may be tricky, because I
OK> can't find which Debian package install /dev/*.

I belive it is part of the base installation. If you install makedev,
you can create whatever device you need.

Someone did the move from Redhat 5 to Debian and has made some notes
about this:
http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/3328/rh5todeb-howto.txt

Ciao,
	Martin