Re: mutt trashes mail

hi

Ship's Log, Lt. Alan Eugene Davis, Stardate 270199.0833:
> I am afraid to try mutt again.  After a long hiattus, I tried mutt again
> after some version changes.
>
> I lost a large slug of mail.  Just gone.  I have just been leaving mail in
> the mail spoon.  Mutt has a habit of trashing that file.

I am useing mutt since 0.48 I never experienced that behaviour.

One thing I am trying to track down is that there seems to be a prob. with
collapsed threads, but besids this ...
nope, cannot confirm that.

Greetings
--
Alexander N. Benner - Nikodemus@innocent.com - EXODUS 20:13 Thou shalt not kill.
 The Nazis gased 6.000.000 Jews; a fact everyone is aware of and disconcerted.