Re: mutt trashes mail

Alan Eugene Davis dixit:
> I am afraid to try mutt again.  After a long hiattus, I tried mutt again
> after some version changes.
>
> I lost a large slug of mail.  Just gone.  I have just been leaving mail in
> the mail spoon.  Mutt has a habit of trashing that file.
>
> Can anybody corroborate this behavior?  Has this kind of problem been
> solved?  I am now using af.

I've been using mutt 0.93i for a couple of months now and I usually check
the amount of incoming mail with fetchmail in verbose mode and check it
against the amount mutt indicates.  No problem so far (well, may be just now
that I've started with procmail).

Just love it (I should try pine just for the sake of it...).

--
Un saludo,

Horacio
homega@vlc.servicom.es