Re: new kernel release

On 26 Jan 1999 19:28:33 +0100, Jim McCloskey <mcclosk@ling.ucsc.edu>
wrote:

>I see that the 2.2.0 kernel is now officially released.
>
>Does anyone know if there are any problems, or things to be wary of, in
>compiling this kernel for Debian hamm?

After compiling and installing the kernel I can't use ppp anymore.
pppd keeps complaining about missing ppp support in the kernel and I
know for sure the modules slhc, ppp and bsd_comp are loaded.
Haven't had any time time to find out why this is happening or what is
wrong but on dejanews I've seen more people complaining about this.

--
Gravity doesn't exist,
the Earth sucks