Re: new kernel release

On 26 Jan 1999 19:28:33 +0100, Jim McCloskey <mcclosk@ling.ucsc.edu>

>I see that the 2.2.0 kernel is now officially released.
>Does anyone know if there are any problems, or things to be wary of, in
>compiling this kernel for Debian hamm?
After compiling and installing the kernel I can't use ppp anymore.
pppd keeps complaining about missing ppp support in the kernel and I
know for sure the modules slhc, ppp and bsd_comp are loaded.
Haven't had any time time to find out why this is happening or what is
wrong but on dejanews I've seen more people complaining about this.

Gravity doesn't exist,
the Earth sucks