Re: Browser for a slow computer?

In a message dated 1/25/99 7:05:10 PM Central Standard Time, gasull@usa.net
writes:

> Now I use Lynx, but I want a graphic browser with HTML
>  4.0, Java and images.  Netscape is too big to install
>  in my machine.  Please, wich browser do you recommend
>  to me?

FYI - Your message did come through the first time, I remember seeing it.

However, what you're looking for isn't in existence, with the exception of
Netscape.  Arena is another good browser, but I don't know if it supports Java
or not, in fact, I'm pretty sure it doesn't.  Also, I don't believe it's up to
HTML 4.0 yet.  However, I hear this is what the W3 consortium uses, so you can
bet it's stable and effective.  In fact, it's my browser of choice.

If you want all the features you mentioned, Netscape is your only option, and
probably will be for the forseeable future.

Jay