fetchmail/procmail tears mail apart

Hi,
I have a little trouble with fetchmail (hamm, 4.3.9-1), procmail (hamm,
3.10.7-6) tearing mails apart.
I think I tracked it down, when I fetch a mail containing a line with "From"
in the text, procmail sorts everything before "From" in the correct folder,
everything after "From" (the line with "From" is lost) ends up in my bulk
folder.
Is this a bug or a feature? Is there an easy solution to fix this, some
commandline switch or config change for fetchmail or procmail?

Ciao,
Christian.