Re: 3Com/USR modem and firmware upgrade??

For some of the 3Com/USR modems (Courier V.Everything, probably others
as well), they have a "XModem update" file available on their website.
Supposedly you just feed the modem a specific command-string, followed
by an xmodem transfer of their update file.  From the way it sounds,
Minicom can probably handle the process.

Sorry, but I don't recall the specific URL... a search of their sight
ought to find it, tho.