Re: WP 8 CD Install and Slink

I still get this:
./install.wp: line 11:  4979 Segmentation fault      $Platform/ins/wpinstg
color grey >/dev/null 2>/dev/null
./install.wp: line 13:  4980 Segmentation fault      $Platform/ins/$Exec
$Menu $Values $bgcolor

Warning: The graphical install program has failed.

Then it'll run the command line install program and will copy the files
fine. But when I go to run wp8 I get "segmentation fault".

Thanks for your help, Rick. Does anyone out there know what's wrong?

Thanks,
Craig