Re: DeskJet 870

I'll have to give it a try later... Thanks.

People have suggested the 550c filter, but all it seems to do is spit out
blank pages and partial print jobs when I print from a Winblows system to
the Linux box using Samba. Someone else sent a modified filter more
specific to an 870 and it just plain didn't work. And here I was thinking
that making the 870 work would be just as easy as setting up an old
DeskJet 520.

Alec