Re: lilo config

> As far as I noticed I didn t see any to to config lilo with a windows
> partition. I done it by hand few month ago but I needed and initrd file
> If I am right. On my actual installation which is lighter I don t get it
> any more. What can i do !!
>
> Thomas

Say again? It's kind of hard to understand what you tried to say here.
You don't have to do anything with initrd, just write lilo.conf and run
lilo.

Andrew

Never include a comment that will help | Andrew Ivanov
someone else understand your code.     | c680789@showme.missouri.edu
If they understand it, they don't      | ICQ: 12402354
need you.                              |