Re: Kernel make config

Hi,

	kernel-package dcontains what I think are the official config
 files in /usr/lib/kernel-package/Config, and those get used if you do
 not already have a .config file. I think you can run make-kpkg
 kernel_image, hit control C after a minute or so, and voila, you
 should have a proper .config file to use as default.

	manoj
--
 "My sense of purpose is gone! I have no idea who I AM!" "Oh, my
 God... You've.. You've turned him into a DEMOCRAT!" Doonesbury