Re: Accessing CD Rom or Floppy

> How can I access with Xwindows, my CD Rom or my floppy, for
> accessing some files, or installing a programme? I would

CD: there is a CD-HOWTO on the sunsite.mdw.edu/HOWTO page
Dewcribes how to get CD working with Linux.

Floppy: Get mtools and fdutils.

Netscape: download the installer from Debian site, and the actual file
from netscape ftp page.

Andrew
Never include a comment that will help | Andrew Ivanov
someone else understand your code.     | c680789@showme.missouri.edu
If they understand it, they don't      | ICQ: 12402354
need you.                              |