Re: qpopper && quota

Well, one great way is to go to qmail and use Maildirs. It makes you wonder why anyone
would want to put a collection of email messages end-to-end in a file. Maildirs stores
each message in a separate file. No need to make temp copies. Also, Maildirs stores
the email in the user's home directory. To top it off, qmail is the most secure MTA
around.