Re: mount problems

Thanks to all.  However this problem is not solved:

     /rex is an empty directory created as a mount point.

     "sudo fuser /rex" and "sudo fuser /rex"  return nothing.

     There is no /dev/rex

Bob
--
   _
  |_)  _  |_       Robert D. Hilliard    <hilliard@flinet.com>

"Michael E. Touloumtzis" <toumi01@cai.com> writes

: Try "fuser -v /rex".  I can reproduce your result by making a directory
: current in a shell and then issuing the mount command for it.  This can
: also happen if the directory is current for the file manager in a tool
: such as Star Office or WordPerfect.