Multiple xdm/kdm logins

Okay, here's one I haven't seen mention of...

I'd like to have 2 login screens come up when kdm (or xdm) starts up - one
that I can log in as root on, and another for my normal user account (which I
use most often).  I've seen reference to multiple displays in the X docs, but
it isn't very clear on how to set this up.  I assume I'll need to create
Xsetup_1 and XStartup_1 (etc) in my /etc/X11 dirs for the new display, but
where do you tell kdm (or xdm) to start the second login screen?

Any info or pointers to the FM would be appreciated.

Jay