Re: Re: Debian goes big business? [was: Re: Suggestion for RedHat (was: RH vs Debian)]

> Written by someone in a Europeanish timezone ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Looks like my timezone is screwed up, 'cause I'm Canadian.

> > > Since "corporation" is the legal term for the type of entity I am
> > > describing, I don't see what's wrong with calling it a democratic
> > > corporation.

> Written by someone in a North Americanish timezone ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> I thought Companies were owned by their shareholders. But I'm British.

So do I.

> I hope Debian is international. So it might be worth using carefully
> some clearer terminology to discuss these issues?

Debian IS international, AFAIC, and because of that, we are facing
terminology problems, even in English 'versions' close as
Canadian/American. Let's just take on our own to make sure the main
topic of a message is clearly outlined by more than s ingle term.

Esperanto anyone?

Christian Lavoie