install Problems

Hi,
I just tried to install debian 2.o from CD

I have made the rescue-disk and it recognizes the harddisk, the floppy the
cdrom-drive but than the boot process stops after a line
md driver 0.35 MAX_MD_DEV=4, MAX_REAL=8

the same happens if I try to boot directly from the CD;

To start with the resq1440tecra.bin immediately reboots the system at a
certain point.

I have a 686 150+ processor (cache is already disabled) and Suse Linux 5.1
is running.

Could the IDSN-card (Teles 16.3) or the Sound-card (Pro Audio Studio 16)
be the problem?

Thank you for every help

Stefan