Re: Moving Users Passwords to Debian

I must have been asleep when I tried it the first time.  It took two
attempts to make it work this time:

	1.  Failed to observe that all characters between the : are part of
	    the password, even the " character.

	2.  Copied all characters between the : in the password of the shadow
	    file and it worked.

Thanks for all who replied.

Butch