Re: Debian goes big business? [was: Re: Suggestion for RedHat (was: RH vs Deb...

I guess I'm not getting the point of going coporate with Debian. As far as
this discussion has gone, the only benefit in forming a corporation would be
distribution/marketing.  I think it's pretty obvious to everyone that Debian
programmers tend to do more upgrading and enhancing than other dists.
Further, the support seems to be far superior with Debian.  What is the big
problem with Debian distribution now?  Each dist. offers different methods of
doing the same thing - I kind of like the fact that there is a user oriented
organization.  If you want to go the corporate route, get Red Hat.  If not,
stick with Debian.  What's the problem?