Re: rawrite for linux

I believe, (its been a while since I installed Slackware) you just need to dd
the boot disk. I don't think you even have to mount it (I could be wrong). For
the color.gz "root" disk I think you have to start with a clean dos-formated
disk and simply;

mount /dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy
cp /mnt/cdrom/color.gz /mnt/floppy
umount /mnt/floppy