Re: help to make something work

On Tue, 19 Jan 1999, Kent West wrote:

> 200 MB is awfully small to run more than a basic system. Run the df command
> and see if your partition is near 100% full (Capacity). That may be a clue.

Probably you're right. But I think that wp8 installation program should
give a message during the installation that there isn't space enough left.

And I had quite the same problem with wp8 and my disk was really far from
being full. (Afterwrds I've managed to install for example Staroffice5.0
on the same disk.... some 80 mega more...)

hv