diald help!

Hi.  I have a working diald setup on a Debian2.0
box but there are a couple of messages in the log
that I can't seem to find a solution to.  The items
are logged when the link comes down.  These are
the lines with my comments added:

: Closing down idle link    ;no problem here
: Terminating on signal 2   ;can't find a reference
                            ;for this.
: Connection terminated     ;no problem here either
: Failed                    ;what failed?
: disconnect script failed  ;can't seem to get any
                            ;disconnect script to work.
                            ;Any suggestions?
: Exit.                     ;OK.
: Delaying 10 seconds before clear to dial.

   I changed a parameter to make it 10 seconds between
   redials, but why does diald end it's session with
   this line, which makes you wait 10 seconds before
   dialing a new connection?

Diald has been working for about two weeks with no
problems, but these messages seem to indicate that
something is not right.

Any suggestions?

thanks,
--