PPP Dialup problem.

Hello,

I've got a slight problem making win95 dialup to my Debian2.0 server properly.
I get no errors ineither syslog, or ppp.log.  The windows machine dials up,
then times out after several minutes, telling me to check the password.  I've
followed the directions I've found in /usr/doc/ppp/win95.ppp and everything
should be working correctly.

Mgetty is kicking off the ppp program automatically as it is supposed to, and I
can dial in just fine for a normal terminal connection.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Mike