Re: Debian Weekly News

On Sun, Jan 17, 1999 at 20:08:35 -0500, Randy Edwards wrote:
> > I found this great link from LWN.
> > But, then I went back to the debian home page, and coundn't find it...
>
> I think the Debian Weekly News is a great addition to our community too.
> To address your concern, the DWN seems to be a separate entity from the
> "official" Debian web site.

It's available at http://www.debian.org/~joeyh/weeklynews/ ; as "official"
is a relative term with Debian, it might be a good suggestion to have it
incorporated from the top site page. webmaster?

Ray
--
LEADERSHIP  A form of self-preservation exhibited by people with auto-
destructive imaginations in order to ensure that when it comes to the crunch