Re: Setting up diald.

Chris Hoover wrote:

> I'm having to reset up my system after a hard drive crash, and am having
> a hard time getting diald setup.  I've tried to set it up using the
> provides scripts and examples, but they don't seem to be working.  I
> remember when I first set it up, I was directed to a good page on the
> web where someone detailed how they set it up.  Does anyone know where
> that page or one like it might be?

You dont say what the problem is but I suspect that you manage to log
into your provider and then nothing happens and you are unable to access
any sights. If this is the case just rename your /etc/ppp/options file
to options.old and make a new options file with nothing in it give this
a go it worked for me.
Pete