Re: Language

On Sat, 16 Jan 1999, Sam Franc wrote:

> I have been lurking on this group.
> What text do I need to get to interpret what all this language means,
> such as:
<snip>
Learning a new language isn't necessary to get a linux box running, and
use it effectively. Sure, there are some new concepts (uptimes >1 day :)
), but IMHO, you don't _need_ to worry about the complex stuff to begin
with. I'd suggest getting hold of a book:

Debian Linux Users' guide (comes with 3CDs), which is available from
www.linuxpress.com

Matthew

--
Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo