Re: D-Link DE 220 Ethernet Card

hi

Ship's Log, Lt. Kent West, Stardate 080199.2151:
> Some time ago I got a DE-220 working; had to turn off the PnP feature of
> the card (using D-Link's DOS-based SETUP22P utility).

Following the same advice of you when I asked, the card worken imediately.

When doing so, don't 4get to set um conf.modules (or /etc/modutils) correct
and maybe reconfigure Windows in case you already set up the card there.

Greetings
--
Alexander N. Benner  -  The Seven Promises of a Promise Keeper:  -6-

A Promise Keeper is committed to reaching beyond any racial and
denominational barriers to demonstrate the power of biblical unity.