Re: using xfig + latex

Hi!

It is working now! Thank you all very much. Below some information I got:

On 15 Jan 1999, Christophe Broult wrote:

> The following is a document on how to import xfig figures in latex along
> with a few tips to make your life easier. I wrote this quite a while
> back but it still applies.
>
> Salut,
>
> Eric
>
> HOW TO IMPORT XFIG FIGURES IN YOUR LATEX FILES:

This doc comes with transfig package and can be found in

   /usr/doc/transfig/LATEX.AND.XFIG.gz .

I believe it shows the best solution, which is to combine .pstex and
.pstex_t. (but I didn't check Wojciech's method yet. Thanks Wojciech, I
will keep it for future usage).

Alternatives suggested included eepic and pictex formats. Format eepic
didn't work for me. Format pictex did, but seems to make latex compilation
much slower.

I managed to use .pstex + .pstex_t with LaTeX2e using

   \usepackage{epsfig}

instead of

   \input{transfig}

which is for old LaTeX (I guess this is the why it wasn't working for me
in the beginning).

Thanks a lot!

Marko