Re: using xfig + latex

LOPARIC Marko wrote:

> Do you know how to export xfig figures with latex commands and insert them
> in latex files? I was unlucky with pictex, eepic and pstex_t.

[snip]

> 3. pstex_t: That is the format suggested in the documentation of tranfig
> package. But I was unnable to find the file psfig.tex, which is needed.

I export my figures as combined PS/LaTeX (pstex_t) and put

\usepackage{epsfig}

in the preamble of my documents. The figures are then included in my LaTeX
document with sth. like

\begin{figure}[htb]
  \begin{center}
    \input{foo.pstex_t}
    \caption{Bar}
    \label{fig:foo}
  \end{center}
\end{figure}

HTH.
--
       /'"`\  zzzZ  | My PGP Public Key is available at:
      ( - - )       | <http://home1.inet.tele.dk/renehl/>