Re: pygres in slink/hamm?

On Thu, 14 Jan 1999, Chris Frost wrote:

> A saw a thread on this a while back, but never saw an answer: Is pygres
> (the python interface to postgresql) available in either hamm or slink?

No.  You will have to compile it (which should not be a problem) or get a
.rpm binary package if available and install it with alien.

Johann

| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg             |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall
      stand at the latter day upon the earth"
                                       Job 19:25