Later and surepimposing a text.

	With a sudden influx of LaTeX-related questions,
	and tetex-list being quiet for some time now, I
	decided to ask a question on debian-user...

	I want to superimpose an image over a page.
	Something similar to "DRAFT" or "COPYWRITED".
	How can I do that?  Will I need some additional

Thank you,
Nikita Imennov.

P.s.  Does anybody know any good latex-related FAQs,
HOWTOs, websites, or mailing lists?  I occasionally get
stuck in latex, and have nowhere to turn...