Re: LILO's now working(thanks!), BUT...

Andrew Ivanov wrote:
> > If it's not an overlay problem, I don't have a clue.
>
> Wouldnt it be the problem only when he was trying to boot to an OS that is
> located beyong 1024th cylinder?
> He's got 2 drives, on primary and secondary IDE's. And drive 1, /dev/hda,
> holds Windows, and /dev/hdb, drive 2, holds Linux...

  I do have such a configuration and for the moment I'm not able to boot
from /dev/hdb (Linux). I tried to swap the two disks from BIOS but it
doesn't
work, probably because the mounted disks are /dev/hdb*. Any idea?

  Thanks,

  Mamoun

--
Mamoun ALISSALI
LIUM                           Tel: (33-2) -02-43 83 38 47