Re: linux instalation: error activating swap partition

Looks like you are trying to enable the primary partition
as swap. Not sure if that could be a problem. Try to
use one of the logical partitions (/dev/hda5 above) as
swap.

Also, I was told that its not possible to install Windows
in logical partition. let me know if you are able to
install Windows in there.

===
Bye, nram                      nram@nram.virtualAve.net
|Linux Now             |             Ramesh Natarajan |
|http://www.kernel.org |   http://nram.virtualAve.net |
      In a world without fences, who needs Gates?
Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.
(The conviction of the rich that the poor are happier is no
more foolish than the conviction of the poor that the rich are.)
-- Mark Twain