Accessing Novell mail from debian

 Hi!
 	I have a novell account, which I access from my Debian
box. Basically, I've mounted it with ncpmount. In a given
subdirectory, incoming mail is kept. Each message has a file for its
own enjoyment, with a .cnm extension. I don't know what kind of server
distributes the mail to this particular subdirectory, but a lot of
pegasus mail files are sitting about this directory, and pmail works
fine with all these files.

	The problem radicates on how to read those messages from, say,
mutt or pine in my linux box. I guess that these programs have some
sort of mailbox format to read these files, but I don't know what
format to choose. I tried a crontab entry to "cat" all the .cnm files
in the novell directory to my spool file, but the resulting file is
useless. Does anybody have any help on that one?

 	Cheers!
 Jose

--
Jose L Gomez Dans			PhD student