Re: default fonts in NS 4.05 unreadable

On 12 Jan 1999q, Dave Thayer wrote:

> In Windows you have TrueType fonts which display much more nicely than
> X fonts, especially on a lower res screen. I installed xfstt from slink
> which vastly improved Netscape on my 640x480 laptop screen.
>
> your pal dave
>
> --
> Dave Thayer
> Denver, Colorado USA
> dthayer@netcom.com david.thayer@state.co.us

Is there no way to get larger fonts in Netscape without installing Windows? This
is a Windows-free zone and although I do have room to install the thing I'm very
reluctant to do so just for the sake of the type faces.

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell  -  running Linux Debian 2.0
acampbell@achc.demon.co.uk  http://www.achc.demon.co.uk

"The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on..."   - Edward Fitzgerald (Rubaiat of Omar Khayyam)