LILO's now working(thanks!), BUT...

hi,

	My LILO program is working, thanks to all the poeple that have
helped me.

But although my LILO is working, I now encounter another problem(MINOR).

As you know, i have dos/win95 as a master on the first IDE chain and Linux
as a master on the second IDE chain.

-After I ran "lilo", I reboot the system it gives me a boot prompt, I
 enter in "Linux" and it loads Linux(it works fine). But when I enter "MS"
 for dos/win95, it doesn't load.

-I went into the /etc/fstab file and try to mount /dos like this:

 /dev/hda1  /dos  vfat  rw,unauto,user,unhide

 but Linux says it can't find the filesystem, I tried "fat" and "fat16" in
 place of "vfat" but that doesn't work either

-I then use the window95 startup disk to boot the system. At the prompt
"A:\>" I tried to change to drive C:\>(which is /dev/hda), but it says
"can't drive C". So I check the dos/win95 partition using dos's fdisk
and I notice that the partition type for the dos/win95 partition (which is
hda1) is now changed to type "NON-DOS". I remmeber it was type "vfat" or
"fat" before.
       -I don't what I did to changed it(Could it be that I when mount
        /dev/hda1 as /dos, I change the partition type?)

       -Can Anyone show me how to change the dos/win95 partition type
	back to normal?  Or how to fix this problem so I can boot dos/win95
        again without using the win95 startup disk?

Thanks Alot,

--
Tam
ttm22@dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu