Re: file managers

On mar, 12 jan 1999, Tom Pfeifer wrote:
>I don't know if you've tried these or not, but the two I like are
>Midnight Commander (mc) and tkdesk.
>
>Midnight Commander (found in utils directory) runs in console mode or an
>xterm window, and tkdesk (found in x11 directory) is strictly an X
>program.

I agree with you about tkdesk except one little detail (may be I missed
something), when logging out from KDE, it says that
"tkdesk does not  conform to X11 ... and cannot be restored at the next session"

What does it mean ??
--
Georges MARIANO                 tel: (33) 03 20 43 84 06
INRETS, 20 rue Elisee Reclus    fax: (33) 03 20 43 83 59