Re: Printing with Linux

I'm pretty green at Linux so don't take my words as gospel.  I read somewhere on the
net (can't remember where) that Lexmark printers are windows only printers with no
available drivers.  I have a 2030 myself.  I did find a gentleman who has made a
driver for a Lexmark 5700, it's not there last time I checked but he says:

"I plan to put a version of ghostscript with my driver on my web page as"
http://www.ultranet.com/~setaylor/hp2lex/gs.gz

It may come close to working for you.
Best to you,
Kent