Re: GNOME, on floppy?

I tried the dpkg -i /floppy/package.deb, and got the following msg's

dpkg: `ldconfig not foud on path`
dpkg: `start-stop-daemon not found on path`
dpkg: `instal-info not found on path`
dpkg: `update-rc.d not found on path`
dpkg: `4 unexpected programs not found on path`
nb: roots path should usually contain /usr/local/sbin, /usr/sbin and /sbin