X Clients out on the net? (non-debian specific question)

Hi,
sorry to post a non debian specific question, but:
Are there any open X clients which I can connect to out on the internet?
This is just as an experiment, because on the x.org website (I think),
you can connect to an X client and play chess. I couldn't get this to
work, and I'm not bothered and so I am not askin for help about that :-)
but I am curious about connecting to an X client and want to connect to
one, just to see if I can and judge for myself how much better X is the
win95 :-)

yours,
frankie