Re: "make-kpkg" terminated before completion

Manoj:

On 9 Jan 1999, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

> 	Well, the detailed manual is in /usr/doc/kernel-package/README.gz,
>  where I think it does indicate that only the kernel_image target is
>  required ....

Point well taken. I should have found it. Thanks for being so gentle.

On the other hand

Let's see...
man
info
FAQ?
/usr/doc (in disguise as kernel-something, not under its real name)
... who knows where else?

Anyway I'm sure you get the idea. Persistence required.

In the FILES part of the man page you do mention the Problems.gz file-
why not mention the the README, too?

All of which takes away nothing from how nice a package it is.
Thanks again.
    chuck