Re: Lyx with typein

> Okay, everybody says lyx is great, but for the darnest, I can't get it
> to work with latex's \typein.
Hi,

This is my personal opinion.  I'm not particularly enthusiastic about Lyx, it does not give me any speed up at all to build TeX file.  It's quite limited also.    But more importantly thing that worries me is that there seems to be very little support behind LyX,  project looks dying to me.  Please, please tell me that I am wrong, after all I would love good interface around TeX.

I use Xemacs AucTeX

Sasha.