Re: Keyboard and KDM

On Fri, 8 Jan 1999, Becher, Andrew wrote:

> I'm having a problem with the keyboard and KDM in slink.  The keyboard won't
> respond after the system boots.  I understand someone recently posted a fix
> for this, but I wasn't subscribed then.  Could someone please send it to me?

If it's the same as a recent xdm problem, try typing "linux 4" at the LILO
prompt (assuming linux is the name of your kernel).  If that fixes it,
edit /etc/inittab and change the default runlevel to 4.  It's a work, not
a real fix.

HTH,
Brandon

| Brandon Mitchell * bhmit1@mail.wm.edu * http://bhmit1.home.ml.org/ |
| The above is a completely random sequence of bits, any relation to |
|               an actual message is purely accidental.              |