Re: "make-kpkg" terminated before completion

Hi,
>>"Charles" == Charles Kaufman <pupdog@chuck.phys.uri.edu> writes:

 Charles> I repeated the make-kpkg exactly as before, as far as I
 Charles> could tell. This time it completed, except for the lack of
 Charles> pgp, which is correct-I don't have it-and I presume not
 Charles> critical. The tail of the output:

	May I suggest the kernel_image target for make-kpkg? For most
 people, the kernel-image-XXX-YYY package is the only one relevant;
 everything else is only there for completeness. And for personal use,
 you do not need the pgp signature. kernel-image target does not
 invoke pgp.

	manoj
--
 Violence in reality is quite different from theory. Spock, "The Cloud
 Minders", stardate 5818.4