Re: 2.2 ready ?

Bert Barbe <bbarbe@informix.com> writes:

> Is there a distribution that is kernel v. (pre-)2.2 ready (= having
> the right versions of neccessary tools to run linux (pre-)2.2)
>
> Thanks
>
> Bert

I'm running 2.2.0-pre4 with (99.9%) slink.  The only problem I've noticed
is that I've made a new 256M swap partition (which should be supported by
the new kernels) and mkswap complains about it.  I've not investigated if
potato has the newer version with support for larger partitions.

Later,
	Dale

--
| Dale E. Martin |  Clifton Labs, Inc.  |  Senior Computer Engineer    |