Re: Hamm to Kernel 2.2.0

I have basicly the same question but differnt problems.  Everthing works
on my server except ip aliasing.  Ie Only one of my web sites show up.

Do I need a new ifconfig or such?  Would it be easier to just upgrade to
slink?

---
Mike Deal - miked@zonenet.net - www.zonenet.net / www.northwestextreme.com
system and Linus Torvalds claims to be trying to take over the world.