Re: Mailing list archive search

Hi,

I think you are right.  Here what happens IMHO.  There is a 25 messages
limitation. If you search (for example "notebook") you'll get ONLY messages
for October (about 18 messages).  In total there are about 33 "notebook
messages" from October to December.  One may expect 7 Notebook messages from
November to to add to 25, but it does not happen.

Quick solution:  Set limit to 100 messages
Good solution: Please let the responsible person know.

Sasha.