Re: PS/2 Mice not working =(

>> "H" == HoBzIE  <hobzie@alfa.telenordia.se> writes:

H> I have a PS/2 mouse, Logitech Mouseman 4 btn, that will not work with
H> either gpm or X, when i start gpm with protocol PS/2 and dev - psaux it
H> says.. "gpm: /dev/psaux operation not supported by device"

Do you have ps2 compiled into the kernel? If not, try modprobe ps2. Check
the success with lsmod and also take a look at the syslog.

Also cat /proc/interrupts will show you the devices that produce
interrupts (when the driver is loaded IIRC, so this is maybe not
helpful).

H> that text mens but i think its strange cuz i have had it working before
H> with the exacly samt comp. and samt hardware, with one exception.. that is
H> that i now have a CD-R recorder in.. could it be that the CD-R are using
H> irq 12??

Unplug it, check.

What kind of device is it? SCSI, IDE ?

Ciao,