Re: exmh - presort inc sometimes fails

> > > There have been a number of reports from people recently that doing
> > > a presort inc sometimes fails from within exmh.
> >
> > I have been doing some further experiments.
>
> If it helps, I had it happens yesterday twice: The first time was on
> message number 140, and the second was on message number 143, IIRC.
>
> My 2 problematic messages for today, which BTW are from the same
> sender, are:
> [...messages deleted...]

Thanks for this, I have scanned the messages you included as well as
my own, looking for similarities/differences.  I think I may have discovered
a common theme.  It would seem that all the errant messages were sent using
the mailer "Mutt".

My sample size it still too small to be conclusive on this point, but
it is a lead.  What could lead to an incorporation failure however is
still beyond me.

What I need to do now is get more detailed debugging info from exmh.
At the moment all the log really tells me is:

  exmh-bg {Inc_Presort +MyIncTmp: {child killed: segmentation violation}}

Does anyone know how to get more debugging info from exmh?

Thanks,

Mark.